Thursday 15 September 2016

PRAYER OF SALVATION



HI

Do you want to experience peace in your life, do you need a job or want to be married or looking for the fruit of the womb or admission into school or desire a business breakthrough.

Jesus want to give you all of this only if you give your life to Him right now

Just say this short prayer with your mouth and believe with your heart and you shall be saved and become born again, in the kingdom of God there is no barrier or limitation to been saved in Christ Jesus

"Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner, forgive me my sins, cleanse me with your blood. I believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again that I might be justified. I therefore accept you today as my Lord and Savior and I thank You for delivering me from the power of sin and satan to serve the living God. Now I know I am born again! In Jesus Name Amen! "

Congratulations Welcome to God's family, you are now a child of God!

Worship at the living faith church aka winners chapel,Its our covenant day of Breaking Generational curses, This sunday , Come and experience the power of the Holy Spirit as He delivers from all forms of Sickness, Diseases, Oppression, Bondages and Curses under the Anointed teaching of Bishop David Oyedepo

We have 5 power packed service

Time Schedule

6:00am, 7:35am, 9:10am, 10:45am, 12:20pm

Be Blessed

Bishop David Oyedepo..

Please Rebroadcast until multitudes are saved.. Don't underestimate who God or this message.. Respect God

No comments :

Post a Comment