Wednesday 11 January 2017

Understanding Financial Prosperity

by David O. Oyedepo
?Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
Psalm 35:27
This is good news!
There is a source to which I want to introduce you to in this book. When you hit that source, you will stay refreshed the remaining days of your life.
I am also going to show you the way to that source. The moment you can appreciate and apply yourself to that way, life will deliver to you its maximum benefits.
Most killer diseases reside inside the body of their victims for a long time before they are discovered. Cancer for instance. Medical science tells us that it can be inside a man for eight years without any symptoms, then suddenly, when it has gained absolute dominion inside the victim, it begins to afflict him.
Friend, there is no stagnation without a reason. Whatever has been tying you down from enjoying the beauties of God in life, God is going to reveal it to you in this book. Your story must change this time around! Every tied down issue of your life your Family, your career, your business, must be released by this encounter!
Oh, I thank God for blessings; but God's ultimate is to make you a blessing God wants to see you prosper! It gives Him great pleasure! God is excited when you prosper. What an encounter this will be for you!
One day, by such an encounter, God picked me out of my poverty, and threw me into the realms of prosperity. This will be that one day for you!
God will usher you into strange realms of prosperity; sorrow-free and God-given kingdom prosperity! Come with me, as I take you into the secret house of wealth.
Until you are able to lay hold on His commandments, you never become a commander. I make bold to say that I am a commander in the realm of wealth. I don't beg, I don't pray for money, I don't borrow. I only line up myself with His commandments, and it just keeps flowing!
Oh it's so sweet! I want you to come to that point where you come on line for heaven's supplies in all areas of life, so you can be a blessing to your generation.
The encounter you're going to have in this book will bring you amazing testimonies too, such as I have!
I want to provoke you to practical living! I'm not out to expound theories to you. John the Beloved said in the opening of his epistles: ...And our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. I John 1:1,3
Friend, the things I have handled and touched, they are the things I will be sharing with you in this book.
You have a very great future, an enviable one at that! All you need is to turn loose for Jesus!
You are not down because things are down. You are down because you don't have the light you need to be up.
They marvelled at Jesus "From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?" (Mark 6:2)
Mighty works answer to "this wisdom". When you locate God's Word on prosperity and you act on it, you're operating "this wisdom" in the realm of prosperity, and mighty works of prosperity will be the result. It's not luck, it's not connection, it's not fortune!
Isaiah 60:1 says: Arise, shine; for thy light is come?
Until your light comes, you can work and work, and still won't shine!
Job said: As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;
When the Almighty was yet with me, when my children were about me; When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil; Job 29:4-6
The secrets of God is the maker of the saints.
Job was saying here, "The secrets of God made me. My understanding of the secrets of God is the reason for the way I'm shining."
The secrets of God will make any man. I see God making you by His secrets that you will encounter in this book.
The end-time Church is programmed to prosper exceedingly! But then we need the blessings of God to make the promise a reality.
In Haggai 2:6-8, God said: For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.
And in Zechariah 1:17 He makes us understand that: ...My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad...
God wants to prosper His Kingdom through the prosperity of His people.
In Matthew 24:14, Jesus said, "This gospel must be preached in all the nations and then shall the end come." So if we're the generation that will preach the gospel to all nations, then we are the prosperous generation I'm talking about.
Please understand that we are out on a celebration lane!
God said: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 2
Friend, Jesus is out looking for who to pick; may He find you worthy! The end-time Church is a prosperous Church. So it's important for you to understand how to prosper in the kingdom, how to enjoy true prosperity. It's not, "God, just give me something to eat and to drink." No! He wants to make you a blessing, and all the people of the earth shall see it.
And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee. Deuteronomy 28:11
Aren't you excited about that? Now, I like this:
Deuteronomy 28:12-13: The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand, and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the
commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them,
So, God's commandments make you a commander.
God is going to raise commanders of such terrific wealth in the body of Christ! People who will change the destiny of multitudes! All you need do is to position yourself by laying hold on the covenant secrets He will be unveiling to you in this book, and things will begin to blossom in your life! Plenty is our heritage!
I'd like your heart to be open. I will be teaching you the fear of God’the things I've heard, the things I've seen, and the things that my hands have handled of the Word of life.
God takes pleasure in your plenty! No father is happy to see his children in lack. Why then do you think that your lack excites God? Which father is excited to see his children begging all around? Have you ever heard somebody give a testimony, saying, "I thank God, two of my sons are beggars"? Your children's children will never beg!
I want you to know that the prosperity God has planned for you has nothing to do with your profession, your career or your Family background. No! It says, "If thou shalt hearken diligently, unto the voice of the Lord thy God?" Whether you are a carpenter, a firewood seller, water seller, a medical doctor, lawyer or engineer is irrelevant. Your covenant alignment is the issue.
I have no business set up anywhere in this world; no, I'm not selling anything. But I can't be poor! I announced sixteen years ago, "I cannot be poor!" because I encountered the truth that liberates from poverty. This is your chance too!
I would like you to understand this: God's Word is your access into the world of wealth. An encounter with the Word is what makes you a commander in the realm of wealth.
I curse every hold of poverty on your life, in the precious name of Jesus! There is no shortcut! It is the entrance of the Word that gives light and gives understanding to the simple (Ps. 119:130).
There is nothing called luck or fortune in the kingdom. Light is what makes the difference between the winning Christian and the losing one, between the poor Christian and the wealthy one. The difference is light; otherwise, we have a common destiny (Rom. 8:29-30).
You will encounter that light in this book! I have since entered into the realm of tens of millions in my giving to the kingdom, by reason of heaven's downpour! It's not luck, it's light!
I want the same heavens to open for you. All you need to do is come and take what He has given me, so you can see what I am seeing.
I've not traded in any other thing since He called me, and I've never begged, never appealed to anywhere or anyone for aid, and yet I've never been helpless at any time!
This is your hour!
It's not luck! Don't sit down in your corner and be wondering, "I wish I were as lucky."
Psalm 111:10 says: The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, a good understanding have all they that do his commandments, his praise endureth for ever.
Can you see that? "A good understanding." And the Word of God tells us that:
Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors is hard. Proverbs 13:15
Friend, good understanding commands blessings! Every blessing of God is transmitted through sound understanding. When you grasp it, it becomes yours.
God said to Abraham: ...Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever. Genesis 13:14-15
And the Word of God also talks about "the eyes of your understanding being enlightened" in Ephesians 1:18. So the more you understand, the better you live.
It is your level of understanding that determines your level of possession. I see God giving you a very unique encounter in this book!
May I say this friend: I am not a preacher of prosperity, I am a prophet. God spoke specifically to me while I was away in America for a meeting, "Get down home and make My people rich!"
That is why the things I teach are not the regular prosperity preacher's syllabus. They are divine impartations to make you a celebrity on the earth.
Why? I am sent! Prosperity is one of the twelve-pillar messages of this Commission.
So, I would like your heart to be open and get set to line up yourself with the things I will be sharing in this book. This is the time you will have your own lifetime encounter, as I had it sixteen years ago reading a book like this.
I have seen God in the realm of prosperity since then, that's why He has sent me to go and turn the destinies of men around.
I am sent not only to teach it, but to effect it, so that when you hear what God is saying through me, and you apply yourself to it, there is no way you won't be free. Because, "by a prophet the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved." God is set to see your destiny preserved!
Now listen to me: between being the lender and being the borrower, which do you want? Between begging and giving, which do you want?
The Bible says your heavenly Father knows that you need these things (Matt. 6:32). So for you to say or pretend you don't need what God says you need is to be a hypocrite!
Our opening scripture says, " Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause, yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant." (Ps. 35:27)
Joshua 1:8 establishes the fact that each man's prosperity is made by him. It says, "You shall make your way prosperous, and you shall have good success."
Say with me, "Teach me Lord, how to make it this time around."
It is my prayer that God will by this book give you a lifetime encounter with His Word of prosperity! The Word of God is our covenant platform for prosperity.
God will take you to the very fundamentals of His plan and purpose for your life and for the Church in general.
Two years ago, John Osteen was led by the Spirit of God and he started a teaching session on prosperity in his church and poverty was swallowed up in victory in that assembly! God's people flourished, the kingdom of God progressed and amazing things happened! The same will happen for you too!
For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. 2 Corinthians 8:9
I am redeemed to be enriched! So I will be an abuse to redemption if I don't actualise that dimension of my redemption. Jesus came down to lift me up. When He came down, we were raised up, not pressed down. We were raised up together with Him, and made to sit together with Him in heavenly places. High flyers! That's what redemption makes of saints. That should enter your spirit man.
I'd like you to say and believe this: "I am saved to display His wealth! I am on the right side! I am not a goat! So wealth is my heritage, abundance is my birthright."
Friend, you are saved to display His wealth on the earth! To clothe the naked, feed the hungry and attend to the sick! That's what you're sent to do! (Matt. 25:34-40)
It's time you knew you're not here on earth as a beggar. It's time you know that! God can't tell you to feed the hungry if He hasn't ensured that there's food in your house. He won't tell you to clothe the naked if you are naked. You are sent to minister to the needy, you're not a needy!
Poverty-mentality is satanic slavery! Be free from it! Prosperity does not create enmity with God. Abraham was a super-prosperous man, yet the Bible described him as "the Friend of God" (James 2: 23).
It is the secrets of God that make stars in the kingdom. May God provide you a supernatural access into His secrets concerning kingdom prosperity, in Jesus name!
Prosperity is our identity. If you don't demonstrate it, then you are a misfit in the kingdom.
Prosperity is not the availability of cash, but encounter with light! From now on, money will respect you!
Get set as we take an adventure into the realms of plenty. I am going to be taking you through a four-part teaching on prosperity the foundation for prosperity, why God prospers, our covenant platform for prosperity and how God prospers.
When you have a grasp of the Word of prosperity, you just prosper, you live in a state of no lack. A state of no lack is what is called prosperity. It's not a state of cash, it's a state of light!
When money is in your hand and it is not enough, it is because the light in you is not enough. May you encounter that light, in Jesus name!
It's time to get on the line with God. We're not in a game, we are in a covenant. And an understanding of that covenant makes the difference.
This day will mark the breaking forth of heaven's light and favour in your life! May you experience the touch of God in a new way.
Supernatural supplies is a reality. I'd like you to appreciate this fact. The Bible is full of proofs establishing this.
Prosperity is not just having money, it's a state of well-being which you enter into through the covenant of abundance. You will find it! God will give you a supernatural escape from every discomfort of life, in Jesus name!
So come with me, as I take you through this outstanding teaching, packaged and delivered for your flourishing. I have enough proofs to make you listen to me!
This is the hour of your prosperity! Your struggle must end this day! This is going to be the most explosive and most fulfilling time of your life! God sent me to enrich His people, not by tricks but by truth!
I'd like you to make this confession:
"This is my hour of prosperity. The way to it is the Word of God. I am set for the Word of God. I am set for encounters in the Word of God. I am not going to live my life as a beggar. I am going to be a blessing to my generation. I am not going to be an abuse to creation. Lord, I'm ready. I'm not looking anywhere else, not even to myself. I'm looking up to You.
Help me Lord! In Jesus name!"
I see the mighty hand of God picking and making a mighty man out of you. It shall be so for you in the precious name of Jesus!

No comments :

Post a Comment